View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000292||VisualDiffer||General||public||2016-05-20 21:33||2016-05-20 21:33|
|Platform||Mac||OS||OS X||OS Version||10.11.4|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000292: Add ability to maximize screen or remember last screen size in subsequent sessions|
|Description||Every time I open VisualDiffer, the folder & files diff view windows use a default size instead of the size I last resized them to during a prior execution. I'd like for VisualDiffer to remember the sizes of the folder & files diff windows after they're resize so that I don't have to use the mouse to resize them again. Also, if the last size was maximized (via Option plus the green maximize button), it should launch the window maximized the next time.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open VisualDiffer and diff two folders.|
2. Resize the folder diff window.
3. Open a file diff window by comparing to files.
4. Resize the file diff window.
5. Close the file diff window.
6. Quit VisualDiffer
7. Open VisualDiffer and diff two folders.
8. Observe that the folder diff window does not have the same size as it was on last execution.
9. Open the file diff window by comparing two files.
10. Observe the file diff window does not have the same size as it was on last execution.
|Tags||No tags attached.|